David A. Yovanno Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David A. Yovanno is at least $70.9 Thousand dollars as of 12 August 2016. David Yovanno owns over 5,625 units of Marin Software stock worth over $70,879 and over the last 5 years David sold MRIN stock worth over $0.
David Yovanno MRIN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 13 trades of the Marin Software stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently David exercised 5,625 units of MRIN stock worth $10,800 on 12 August 2016.
The largest trade David’s ever made was exercising 22,500 units of Marin Software stock on 12 May 2015 worth over $43,200. On average, David trades about 6,143 units every 43 days since 2014. As of 12 August 2016 David still owns at least 36,916 units of Marin Software stock.
You can see the complete history of David Yovanno stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s David Yovanno’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MARIN SOFTWARE INCORPORATED, 123 MISSION STREET, 25TH FLOOR, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at Marin Software
Over the last 7 years, insiders at Marin Software have traded over $5,194,294 worth of Marin Software stock and bought 1,825,455 units worth $8,585,785 . The most active insider traders include Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph…, Bruce Dunlevie, and Paul R. Iii Auvil. On average, Marin Software executives and independent directors trade stock every 40 days with the average trade being worth of $96,629. The most recent stock trade was executed by Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph… on 26 December 2018, trading 625,128 units of MRIN stock currently worth $4,569,686.
What does Marin Software do?
Marin Software, Inc. is a cloud-based digital advertising management company. It provides cross-channel, cross-device, enterprise marketing software platform for search, social and display advertising channels, offered as a software-as-a-service. The firm’s integrated platform is an analytics, workflow and optimization solutions for marketing professionals, allowing them to manage their digital advertising spend across search and display advertising channels. The company was founded by Christopher A. Lien, Paul M. Butler, Joseph Chang and Wister Walcott in April 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does Marin Software’s logo look like?
Complete history of David Yovanno stock trades at Marin Software
Marin Software executives and stock owners
Marin Software executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Christopher Lien, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
- Wister Walcott, Executive Vice President – Product and Technology
- Brad Kinnish, Chief Financial Officer
- Daina Middleton, Independent Director
- Brian Kinion, Independent Director
- Donald Hutchison, Independent Director
- L. Gordon Crovitz, Independent Director
- Allan Leinwand, Director
- James Barrese, Director
- Capital, Llcliemandt Joseph…,
- Yagnesh Patel, VP,InterimPrinFin&AcctgOff
- Paul R. Iii Auvil, Director
- Bruce Dunlevie, Director
- Catriona M. Fallon, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen Kim, EVP, General Counsel
- David A. Yovanno, Chief Executive Officer
- Capital Management Co. Vi, …,
- Steven Mfenton Peter Hlasky…,
- Holdings (Private) Ltd Tema…,
- Joseph Chang, Chief Technical Officer
- Ventures Management Iv, Llc…,
- Nancy Kato, Chief People Officer
- John A Kaelle, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Rashmi Garde, General Counsel
- Peter Wooster, Chief Revenue Officer