Daniel Moloney Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Daniel M Moloney is at least $743 Thousand dollars as of 2 September 2016. Mr. Moloney owns over 33,140 units of TiVo stock worth over $183,289 and over the last 6 years he sold TIVO stock worth over $353,272. In addition, he makes $206,555 as Independent Director at TiVo.
Mr. Moloney TIVO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Daniel has made over 1 trades of the TiVo stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 33,140 units of TIVO stock worth $353,272 on 2 September 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 33,140 units of TiVo stock on 2 September 2016 worth over $353,272. On average, Daniel trades about 3,682 units every 0 days since 2013. As of 2 September 2016 he still owns at least 22,083 units of TiVo stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Moloney stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Daniel Moloney biography
Daniel M. Moloney is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Moloney has served as Executive Partner of Siris Capital Group, LLC, a technology/telecom focused private equity company, since November 2013. Mr. Moloney served as President of Motorola Mobility, Inc., a consumer electronics and telecommunications company, from September 2010 until June 2012. From April 2010 to August 2010, Mr. Moloney served President and Chief Executive Officer of Technitrol, Inc. Mr. Moloney served as Executive Vice President and President, Home and Networks Mobility of Motorola, Inc. from April 2007 until March 2010. From June 2002 to March 2007, Mr. Moloney served as Executive Vice President and President, Connected Home Solutions of Motorola, Inc. Mr. Moloney holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering from the University of Michigan and an MBA from the University of Chicago. Mr. Moloney currently serves on the Board of Directors of Plantronics Inc., a communications solutions provider. He also serves on the Boards of Directors of Stratus Technologies and Digital River.
What is the salary of Daniel Moloney?
As the Independent Director of TiVo, the total compensation of Daniel Moloney at TiVo is $206,555. There are 11 executives at TiVo getting paid more, with Raghavendra Rau having the highest compensation of $2,832,140.
How old is Daniel Moloney?
Daniel Moloney is 59, he’s been the Independent Director of TiVo since 2016. There are 5 older and 7 younger executives at TiVo. The oldest executive at TiVo Corp. is Alan Earhart, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Daniel Moloney’s mailing address?
Daniel’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2160 GOLD STREET, , ALVISO, CA, 95002.
Insider trading at TiVo
Over the last 16 years, insiders at TiVo have traded over $59,308,298 worth of TiVo stock and bought 77,065 units worth $1,227,490 . The most active insider traders include David Zaslav, John S Hendricks, and Thomas S Rogers. On average, TiVo executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $188,725. The most recent stock trade was executed by Raghavendra Rau on 1 May 2019, trading 41,152 units of TIVO stock currently worth $341,562.
What does TiVo do?
TiVo Corp. provides entertainment technology, software, and services. It operates through two segments: Intellectual Property Licensing and Product. The Intellectual Property Licensing segment consists International Patent Group patent licensing to third party guide developers such as multi-channel video service providers, consumer electronics and set-top box manufacturers and interactive television software and program guide providers in the online, over-the-top video, and mobile phone businesses. The Product segment covers licensing of company-developed IPG products and services provided for multi-channel video service providers and Consumer Electronic manufacturers, in-guide advertising revenue, analytics revenue and revenue from licensing Metadata. TiVo was founded on April 28, 2016 and is headquartered in San Carlos, CA.
What does TiVo’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Moloney stock trades at TiVo and Plantronics
TiVo executives and stock owners
TiVo executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Raghavendra Rau, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Hawkey, Senior Vice President, General Manager, User Experience
- Peter Halt, Chief Financial Officer
- Pamela Sergeeff, Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Arvin Patel, Executive Vice President, Chief Intellectual Property Officer
- Matthew Milne, Chief Revenue Officer
- James Meyer, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Alan Earhart, Independent Director
- Glenn Welling, Independent Director
- Eddy Hartenstein, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Hinson, Independent Director
- Daniel Moloney, Independent Director
- Loria Yeadon, Independent Director
- Laura Durr, Independent Director
- David Shull, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Enrique Rodriguez, President & CEO
- Dustin Finer, ChiefAdmin&InternalOpsOfficer
- Wesley Gutierrez, CAO & Treasurer
- David B Yoffie, Director
- Winifred Markus Webb, Director
- Peter D Aquino, Director
- Pavel Kovar, Principal Accounting Officer
- Naveen K. Chopra, CFO
- Jeff Hinson, Director
- William Cella, Director
- Thomas S Rogers, Director
- Joseph Uva, Director
- Randy Komisar, Director
- Mark W Perry, Director
- Geoffrey Y Yang, Director
- Mark Andrew Roberts, Sr Vice President Engineering
- David Zaslav, Director
- Martin Yudkovitz, President
- David Courtney, CFO, EVP Worldwide Ops & Admin
- Matthew J Wisk, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Brodie Keast, Sr. VP, GM TiVo Service
- Matthew Zinn, VP, Gen Counsel, Corp Sec &CPO
- Jeffrey L Klugman, SVP & GM, Svc Provider Div
- Ta Wei Chien, Sr.VP,General Mgr Technologies
- Stuart West, Acting CFO
- Charles B Fruit, Director
- Cal R Hoagland, Interim CFO
- John S Hendricks, Director
- Steven J Sordello, SVP & CFO
- Michael Ramsay, Chairman of the board, CEO
- Time Warner Inc Aol, 10% owner
- Thomas Wolzien, Director
- Jo Ann Heidi Roizen, Director
- Anna Brunelle, Chief Financial Officer
- James M Barton, Sr VP of R&D, CTO
- Nancy Kato, SVP, Human Resources
- Charles Phillips, SVP Engineering & Operations