Dan Sandman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Dan D Sandman is at least $2.58 Million dollars as of 7 August 2019. Mr. Sandman owns over 36,630 units of MPLX LP stock worth over $2,580,858 and over the last 16 years he sold MPLX stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $0 as Independent Director of MPLX GP LLC at MPLX LP.
Mr. Sandman MPLX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Dan has made over 15 trades of the MPLX LP stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 36,630 units of MPLX stock worth $998,534 on 7 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 239,000 units of MPLX LP stock on 18 February 2004 worth over $5,167,180. On average, Dan trades about 9,313 units every 71 days since 2004. As of 7 August 2019 he still owns at least 97,871 units of MPLX LP stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Sandman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Dan Sandman biography
Dan D. Sandman J.D. is Independent Director of MPLX GP LLC of the Company. Mr. Sandman is an adjunct professor at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he has taught corporate governance law since 2007. He serves on the CONSOL Coal Resources GP LLC Board of Directors and has served on the board of directors of Roppe Corporation, a privately held company, since 1987. Additionally, Mr. Sandman serves on the boards of directors of the Carnegie Science Center, the Carnegie Hero Commission and Grove City College. He has served as a court-appointed mediator of commercial cases pending in U.S. federal courts and has lectured on corporate governance law at Oxford University. Mr. Sandman began his career with Marathon in 1973, serving in various legal positions of increasing responsibility, ultimately being named General Counsel and Secretary of Marathon in 1986. In 1993, he was named General Counsel and Secretary of USX Corporation. Upon the spinoff of United States Steel Corporation from USX in 2002, Mr. Sandman was named Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Legal and Administrative Officer of United States Steel, where he served until his retirement in 2007. During his time with United States Steel, Mr. Sandman was also responsible at various times for management and oversight of aspects of Human Resources, Executive Compensation, Public Relations, Environmental and Government Affairs, the Law Organization and the Corporate Secretary’s office. Mr. Sandman holds a bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University and a juris doctor degree from The Ohio State University College of Law, and he attended the Stanford Executive Program in 1989.
How old is Dan Sandman?
Dan Sandman is 70, he’s been the Independent Director of MPLX GP LLC of MPLX LP since 2012. There are 1 older and 24 younger executives at MPLX LP. The oldest executive at MPLX LP is Michael Beatty, 71, who is the Independent Director of MPLX GP LLC.
What’s Dan Sandman’s mailing address?
Dan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MPLX LP, 200 E. HARDIN STREET, FINDLAY, OH, 45840.
Insider trading at MPLX LP
Over the last 7 years, insiders at MPLX LP have traded over $18,198,132 worth of MPLX LP stock and bought 397,030 units worth $10,828,846 . The most active insider traders include John P Surma, Gary R. Heminger, and Dan D Sandman. On average, MPLX LP executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $339,512. The most recent stock trade was executed by Garry L. Peiffer on 9 August 2019, trading 18,800 units of MPLX stock currently worth $513,240.
What does MPLX LP do?
MPLX LP engages in the transportation, storage, and distribution of crude oil and refined petroleum products; natural gas; and natural gas liquids. It operates through the Logistics and Storage, and Gathering and Processing segments. The Logistics and Storage segment includes transportation and storage of crude oil, refined products, and other hydrocarbon-based products. The Gathering and Processing segment engages in gathering and processing of natural gas. The company was founded in March 27, 2012 and is headquartered in Findlay, OH.
Complete history of Mr. Sandman stock trades at MPLX LP, United States Steel, and CONSOL Coal Resources LP
MPLX LP executives and stock owners
MPLX LP executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Hennigan, President, Director of MPLX GP LLC
- Donald Templin, Director of MPLX GP LLC
- Gary Heminger, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer of MPLX GP LLC
- Pamela Beall, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director of MPLX GP LLC
- Gregory Floerke, Executive vice president – Gathering and Processing of MPLX GP LLC
- John Swearingen, Executive Vice President – Logistics and Storage of MPLX GP LLC
- Garry Peiffer, Independent Director of MPLX GP LLC
- Timothy Griffith, Director of MPLX GP LLC
- John Surma, Independent Director of MPLX GP LLC
- J. Michael Stice, Independent Director of MPLX GP LLC
- Dan Sandman, Independent Director of MPLX GP LLC
- Christopher Helms, Independent Director of MPLX GP LLC
- Michael Beatty, Independent Director of MPLX GP LLC
- Frank Semple, Director of MPLX GP LLC
- Gregory Goff, Director of MPLX GP LLC
- Suzanne Gagle, General Counsel of MPLX GP LLC
- Timothy Aydt, Vice President – Business Development of MPLX GP LLC
- Kristina Kazarian, Vice President, Investor Relations of MPLX GP LLC
- C. Kristopher Hagedorn, Vice President, Controller of MPLX GP LLC
- Peter Gilgen, Vice President, Treasurer of MPLX GP LLC
- Shawn Lyon, Vice President – Operations of MPLX GP LLC
- Molly Benson, Vice President, Chief Securities, Governance & Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary of MPLX GP LLC
- David Whikehart, Senior Vice President of MPLX GP LLC
- Brian Partee, Senior Vice President of MPLX GP LLC
- Rick Hessling, Senior Vice President of MPLX GP LLC
- Raymond Brooks, Senior Vice President of MPLX GP LLC
- Petroleum Corp Mpc Investme…,
- C. Richard Wilson, Director
- Paula L Rosson, Senior VP and CAO
- C Corwin Bromley, Ex VP, Gen Counsel (CLO) & Sec
- David A. Daberko, Director
- Randy S Nickerson, Exec VP and CCO
- Petroleum Corp Markwest Hyd…,
- J. Michael Wilder, VP, General Counsel & Sec
- George P. Shaffner, VP and Chief Operating Officer
- Petroleum Corp Mpc Investme…,
- Craig O. Pierson, Vice President, Operations
- John C Mollenkopf, Exec VP and COO
- Nancy Buese, Exec VP and CFO
- Michael G. Braddock, Vice President and Controller
- Petroleum Corp Mpc Investme…,
- Petroleum Corp Tesoro Alask…,
- Ian D Feldman, Controller