Clifford Kent Potter Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Clifford Kent Potter is at least $59.8 Thousand dollars as of 12 May 2019. Clifford Potter owns over 6,369 units of Berry Petroleum stock worth over $59,805 and over the last 8 years Clifford sold BRY stock worth over $0.
Clifford Potter BRY stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Clifford has made over 2 trades of the Berry Petroleum stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Clifford exercised 6,369 units of BRY stock worth $59,805 on 12 May 2019.
The largest trade Clifford’s ever made was exercising 6,369 units of Berry Petroleum stock on 12 May 2019 worth over $59,805. On average, Clifford trades about 2,092 units every 724 days since 2011. As of 12 May 2019 Clifford still owns at least 6,369 units of Berry Petroleum stock.
You can see the complete history of Clifford Potter stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Clifford Potter’s mailing address?
Clifford’s mailing address filed with the SEC is WEENA 737, , ROTTERDAM, P7, 3013AM.
Insider trading at Berry Petroleum
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Berry Petroleum have traded over $57,718,643 worth of Berry Petroleum stock and bought 115,639 units worth $1,139,611 . The most active insider traders include Street Partners Llc Gahan T…, Sachs Asset Management, L.P…, and Arthur T. Smith. On average, Berry Petroleum executives and independent directors trade stock every 79 days with the average trade being worth of $2,551,650. The most recent stock trade was executed by Cary D Baetz on 20 June 2019, trading 50,000 units of BRY stock currently worth $522,500.
What does Berry Petroleum do?
Berry Petroleum Corp. is an independent upstream energy company, which engages in the development and production of conventional oil reserves. The company was founded by C. J. Berry in 1909 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does Berry Petroleum’s logo look like?
Complete history of Clifford Potter stock trades at LyondellBasell Industries NV and Berry Petroleum
Berry Petroleum executives and stock owners
Berry Petroleum executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Arthur Smith, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Cary Baetz, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Gary Grove, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Eugene Voiland, Independent Director
- C. Potter, Independent Director
- Anne Mariucci, Lead Independent Director
- Todd Crabtree, IR Contact Officer
- Donald Paul, Independent Director
- Kurt Neher, Executive Vice President, Business Development
- Kendrick Royer, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Brent Buckley, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Shawn Michael Canaday, VP and Treasurer
- Ralph B Iii Busch,
- Michael Duginski, Exec. VP & COO
- George W Ciotti, VP of Rocky Mtn Prod
- Jamie L Wheat, Controller
- Robert Heinemann, President and CEO
- John Frank Keller,
- Steve Cropper,
- J Herbert Jr Gaul,
- Stephen J Hadden,
- David D Wolf, Exec VP and CFO
- George T Crawford, Snr VP of CA Production
- William B Ayers, VP of Human Resources
- Davis O O’connor, VP General Counsel Secretary
- John R Matson, Vice President
- Thomas J Jamieson,
- Martin H Jr Young,
- William E Jr Bush,
- Michael Reddin,
- Capital Group Holdings Gp, …,
- Sachs Asset Management, L.P…,
- Capital I, L.P.Ocm Holdings…,
- Street Partners Llc Gahan T…,
- Michael S. Helm, Chief Accounting Officer