Charles Munger Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Charles T Munger is at least $47.1 Million dollars as of 6 March 2015. Mr. Munger owns over 6,734 units of Costco Wholesale stock worth over $46,796,013 and over the last 16 years he sold COST stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $309,500 as Independent Director at Costco Wholesale.
Mr. Munger COST stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Charles has made over 8 trades of the Costco Wholesale stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 6,734 units of COST stock worth $262,761 on 6 March 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 16,000 units of Costco Wholesale stock on 15 March 2008 worth over $434,080. On average, Charles trades about 2,364 units every 91 days since 2004. As of 6 March 2015 he still owns at least 157,504 units of Costco Wholesale stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Munger stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Charles Munger biography
Charles T. Munger serves as Independent Director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. Charles T. Munger has been a director of the Company since January 1997. He is Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Daily Journal Corporation. Mr. Munger’s qualifications to serve on the Board include the knowledge and experience he has gained, and contributions he has made, during his tenure as a director of our Company, his service on the boards of other public companies, and his broad-ranging experiences in the areas of investments, finance, and insurance.
What is the salary of Charles Munger?
As the Independent Director of Costco Wholesale, the total compensation of Charles Munger at Costco Wholesale is $309,500. There are 8 executives at Costco Wholesale getting paid more, with W. Craig Jelinek having the highest compensation of $7,408,510.
How old is Charles Munger?
Charles Munger is 95, he’s been the Independent Director of Costco Wholesale since 1997. There are no older and 17 younger executives at Costco Wholesale.
What’s Charles Munger’s mailing address?
Charles’s mailing address filed with the SEC is BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC., 355 SO. GRAND AVE., 34TH FLOOR, LOS ANGELES, CA, 90071.
Insider trading at Costco Wholesale
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Costco Wholesale have traded over $416,927,874 worth of Costco Wholesale stock and bought 27,000 units worth $2,904,970 . The most active insider traders include Hamilton E James, James D Sinegal, and Jeffrey H Brotman. On average, Costco Wholesale executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $7,749,959. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph P Portera on 30 October 2019, trading 14,095 units of COST stock currently worth $4,221,734.
What does Costco Wholesale do?
Costco Wholesale Corp. engages in the operation of membership warehouses. Its product categories include food and sundries, hardlines, fresh foods, softlines, and ancillary. It operates through the following segments: Unites States Operations, Canadian Operations, and Other International Operations. The company was founded by James D. Sinegal and Jeffrey H. Brotman in 1983 and is headquartered in Issaquah, WA.
Complete history of Mr. Munger stock trades at Costco Wholesale and Daily Journal
Costco Wholesale executives and stock owners
Costco Wholesale executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- W. Craig Jelinek, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Richard Galanti, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Joseph Portera, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Eastern and Canadian Divisions, Chief Diversity Officer
- Paul Moulton, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- James Murphy, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – International
- Franz Lazarus, Executive Vice President – Administration
- Kenneth Denman, Independent Director
- John Stanton, Independent Director
- Charles Munger, Independent Director
- Mary Wilderotter, Independent Director
- Susan Decker, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Raikes, Independent Director
- John Meisenbach, Independent Director
- Hamilton James, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ron Vachris, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Merchandising
- Timothy Rose, Executive Vice President – Ancillary Businesses, Manufacturing, and Business Centers
- Russ Miller, Executive Vice President – Southwest Division and Mexico
- James Klauer, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Northern Division
- Daniel M. Hines,
- John D Mc Kay, Executive Vice President
- Roland Michael Vachris, Executive VP
- Dennis R Zook, Executive VP
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- David S Petterson,
- Richard M Libenson, Director
- Jeffrey H Brotman, Chairman of the Board
- Douglas W Schutt, Executive VP
- Patrick J Callans, Executive VP
- Richard D Dicerchio, Senior Executive VP
- James D Sinegal, President and CEO
- Jill S Ruckelshaus, Director
- Thomas Kirk Walker, Executive VP
- William H Ii Gates, Director
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director