Charles Meeks Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Charles C. Jr Meeks is at least $7.47 Million dollars as of 15 February 2019. Mr. Meeks owns over 20,000 units of KEMET stock worth over $2,064,953 and over the last 11 years he sold KEM stock worth over $3,722,950. In addition, he makes $1,677,390 as Executive Vice President – Solid Capacitors at KEMET.
Mr. Meeks KEM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Charles has made over 12 trades of the KEMET stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 20,000 units of KEM stock worth $380,200 on 15 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 115,000 units of KEMET stock on 15 May 2017 worth over $1,647,950. On average, Charles trades about 6,489 units every 77 days since 2008. As of 15 February 2019 he still owns at least 88,777 units of KEMET stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Meeks stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Charles Meeks biography
Charles C. Meeks, Jr., is an a Executive Vice President, Solid Capacitors of KEMET Corporation. Mr. Meeks is an Executive Vice President, Solid Capacitor Business Group, was named such in May 2013. He joined KEMET in December 1983 in the position of Process Engineer, and has held various positions of increased responsibility including the positions of Plant Manager and Director of Operations, Ceramic Business Group. He was named Vice President, Ceramic Business Group in June 2005, Senior Vice President, Ceramic Business Group in October 2007, Senior Vice President, Ceramic and Film and Electrolytic Business Group in March 2010 and Executive Vice President Ceramic and Film and Electrolytic Business Group in May 2011 prior to his appointment to his current position. In addition, since January 2000, Mr. Meeks has served as President of Top Notch Inc., a private company that offers stress management therapy services. Mr. Meeks received a Masters of Business Administration degree and a Bachelor of Science degree in Ceramic Engineering from Clemson University.
What is the salary of Charles Meeks?
As the Executive Vice President – Solid Capacitors of KEMET, the total compensation of Charles Meeks at KEMET is $1,677,390. There are 5 executives at KEMET getting paid more, with William Lowe having the highest compensation of $3,617,810.
How old is Charles Meeks?
Charles Meeks is 57, he’s been the Executive Vice President – Solid Capacitors of KEMET since 2017. There are 12 older and 8 younger executives at KEMET. The oldest executive at KEMET Corp. is E. Erwin Maddrey, 78, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Charles Meeks’s mailing address?
Charles’s mailing address filed with the SEC is KEMET CORPORATION, 2835 KEMET WAY, SIMPSONVILLE, SC, 29681.
Insider trading at KEMET
Over the last 16 years, insiders at KEMET have traded over $22,420,711 worth of KEMET stock and bought 814,334 units worth $1,816,017 . The most active insider traders include William M Jr Lowe, Per Olof Loof, and Joseph D Swann. On average, KEMET executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $396,699. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shignori Oyama on 15 August 2019, trading 22,500 units of KEM stock currently worth $398,475.
What does KEMET do?
KEMET Corp. engages in the manufacture of passive electronic components. It operates through the following segments: Solid Capacitors; Film and Electrolytic; and Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators. The Solid Capacitors segment produces tantalum, aluminum, polymer, and ceramic capacitors. The Film and Electrolytic segment includes the production of film, paper, and wet aluminum electrolytic capacitors. The Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators segment comprises the electro-magnetic compatible materials and devices, piezo materials and actuators, and various types of sensors. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
What does KEMET’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Meeks stock trades at KEMET
KEMET executives and stock owners
KEMET executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lowe, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Shigenori Oyama, Executive Vice President, Magnetics, Sensors, and Actuators
- Gregory Thompson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Claudio Lollini, Senior Vice President – Global Sales and Marketing
- Stefano Vetralla, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Charles Meeks, Executive Vice President – Solid Capacitors
- R. James Assaf, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Philip Lessner, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Frank Brandenberg, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Paul, Independent Director
- E. Erwin Maddrey, Independent Director
- Gurminder Bedi, Independent Director
- Wilfried Backes, Independent Director
- Jacob Kotzubei, Independent Director
- Yasuko Matsumoto, Independent Director
- Karen Rogge, Independent Director
- Michael Raynor, Vice President & Corporate Controller
- Richard Vatinelle, Vice President, Treasurer
- Robert Willoughby, Senior Vice President, Solid Capacitors-Ceramics
- Andreas Meier, Senior Vice President, Film and Electrolytic Business Group
- Susan Barkal, Senior Vice President Quality, Chief Compliance Officer and Chief of Staff
- Joseph Vincent Borruso, Director
- Per Olof Loof, Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph D Swann, Director
- Equity, Llc Platinum Equity…,
- Daniel La Morte, Chief Information Officer
- Robert Roger Arguelles, Sr VP, Operational Excellence
- Daniel F. Persico, Vice President, Strategic
- Larry C Mcadams, Vice President, Human Resource
- Shignori Oyama, Executive VP–MSA BG
- Equity, Llck Holdings, Llc …,
- James P Mcclintock, Vice President, Global Manufac
- Ravi G Sastry, Vice President, Marketing
- Inccitigroup Holdings Cocit…,
- J Kelly Vogt, Vice President, Sales Worldwid
- Jeffrey A Graves, CEO & President
- Kirk D. Shockley, Vice President, Film
- William E Bachrach, Vice President, Business Devel
- David Gable, Chief Financial Officer
- D Ray Cash, Chief Financial Officer
- Maureen E Grzelakowski, Director
- Brian Wesley Burch, VP, Chief Information Officer
- John Carl Powers, Sr VP, Global Supply Chain
- Richard M Vosburgh, SVP and CHRO
- John Jason Drabik, SVP-Global Sales
- Marc Kotelon, Senior VP-Global Sales
- Conrado Hinojosa, Senior Vice President, Tantalu