Charles Dannewitz Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Charles V Dannewitz is at least $8.03 Million dollars as of 10 September 2019. Mr. Dannewitz owns over 1,050 units of Tech Data stock worth over $2,679,048 and over the last 16 years he sold TECD stock worth over $2,847,203. In addition, he makes $2,500,750 as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President at Tech Data.
Mr. Dannewitz TECD stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Charles has made over 15 trades of the Tech Data stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 1,050 units of TECD stock worth $108,780 on 10 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 20,000 units of Tech Data stock on 31 March 2014 worth over $821,600. On average, Charles trades about 1,231 units every 44 days since 2004. As of 10 September 2019 he still owns at least 20,847 units of Tech Data stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Dannewitz stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Charles Dannewitz biography
Charles V. Dannewitz is Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the Company. He joined the Company in February 1995 as Vice President of Taxes. He was promoted to Senior Vice President of Taxes in March 2000, and assumed responsibility for worldwide treasury operations in July 2003. In February 2014, he was appointed Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Americas. In June 2015, he was promoted to Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Dannewitz was employed by Price Waterhouse from 1981 to 1995, most recently as a tax partner. Mr. Dannewitz is a Certified Public Accountant and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Illinois Wesleyan University.
What is the salary of Charles Dannewitz?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Tech Data, the total compensation of Charles Dannewitz at Tech Data is $2,500,750. There are 2 executives at Tech Data getting paid more, with Robert Dutkowsky having the highest compensation of $5,171,140.
How old is Charles Dannewitz?
Charles Dannewitz is 64, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Tech Data since 2015. There are 4 older and 11 younger executives at Tech Data. The oldest executive at Tech Data Corp. is Charles Adair, 71, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Charles Dannewitz’s mailing address?
Charles’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 5350 TECH DATA DRIVE, , CLEARWATER, FL, 33760.
Insider trading at Tech Data
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Tech Data have traded over $90,659,109 worth of Tech Data stock. The most active insider traders include James M Cracchiolo, Steven A Raymund, and Kenneth T Lamneck. On average, Tech Data executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $1,959,418. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael Rabinovitch on 9 October 2019, trading 349 units of TECD stock currently worth $36,593.
What does Tech Data do?
Tech Data Corp. engages in the distribution of information technology products, services, and solutions. Its services include logistics and warehousing, supply chain, technical, marketing, and product life cycle management. It operates through the following geographical segments: Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The firm’s products include systems, consumer electronics, components and accessories, printers and scanners, software, and office supplies. The company was founded by Edward C. Raymond in 1974 and is headquartered in Clearwater, FL.
What does Tech Data’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Dannewitz stock trades at Tech Data
Tech Data executives and stock owners
Tech Data executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Robert Dutkowsky, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Richard Hume, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Charles Dannewitz, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Joseph Quaglia, President – Americas
- Patrick Zammit, President – Europe
- David Vetter, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
- John Tonnison, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Harry Harczak, Independent Director
- Charles Adair, Lead Independent Director
- Thomas Morgan, Independent Director
- Kathleen Misunas, Independent Director
- Bridgette Heller, Independent Director
- Karen Dahut, Independent Director
- Savio Tung, Independent Director
- Patrick Sayer, Independent Director
- Michael Rabinovitch, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
- Beth Simonetti, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Alain Amsellem, Regional Senior Vice President
- Jeffrey Louis Taylor, SVP, Corporate Controller
- Kathy Misunas, Director
- Nestor Cano, President, Worldwide
- Maximilian Ardelt, Director
- Murray N Wright, President, the Americas
- Jeffery P Howells, Executive Vice President
- Joseph A Osbourn, Executive Vice President and
- David M Upton, Director
- Steven A Raymund, Chairman of Board of Directors
- John Y Williams, Director
- Joseph B Trepani, Senior Vice President and
- Kenneth T Lamneck, President, The Americas
- Andrew Gass, Senior Vice President
- William K Jr Todd, Senior Vice President of
- Jones Richard Pryor, Sr Vice President & MD – Azlan
- Elio Levy, Senior Vice President
- Sharon P Nadeau, Senior Vice President
- Michael E Zava, SVP US Credit Services
- Andreas Duerst, Senior Vice President
- Robert Omalley, SVP of US Marketing
- Benjamin B Godwin, Corporate Vice President-
- Lawrence W Hamilton, Senior Vice President of Human
- Thomas F Huber, Regional SVP – Central Europe
- Arthur W Singleton,
- William J Hunter, Senior Vice President & CFO
- Gerard F Youna, Senior Vice President
- Thomas J Ducatelli, SVP, US Sales
- James M Cracchiolo, Director
- Lisa G Thibodeau, Senior Vice President of U.S.
- Theresa A Bazzone, Senior Vice President of
- Graeme Watt, President of Europe
- Peter Bertram,
- Patrick O Connelly, Senior Vice President of
- Yuda Saydun, Senior Vice President and