Charles D Jr Peebler Net Worth
What’s Charles Peebler’s mailing address?
Charles’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at Valmont Industries
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Valmont Industries have traded over $134,842,500 worth of Valmont Industries stock and bought 2,802 units worth $313,103 . The most active insider traders include B. Daugherty Charitable Fou…, Mogens C Bay, and Richard Heyse. On average, Valmont Industries executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $2,925,051. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mogens C Bay on 4 November 2019, trading 42,870 units of VMI stock currently worth $4,478,629.
What does Valmont Industries do?
Valmont Industries, Inc. engages in the manufacturing of engineered fabricated metal products. It operates through the following four segments: Engineered Support Structures, Utility Support Structures, Irrigation and Coatings. The Engineered Support Structures segment produces engineered access systems, highway safety products, and integrated structure solutions for smart cities. The Utility Support Structures segment manufactures steel and concrete pole structures for global utility transmission, distribution and generation platforms primarily in the U.S., and also produces steel energy generation structures and engineered solar tracking solutions sold outside the U.S. The Irrigation segment mechanized irrigation systems and provides water management solutions for large-scale production agriculture, and technology for precision agriculture. The Coatings segment provides global galvanizing, painting and anodizing services to preserve and protect metal products. The company was founded by Robert B. Daugherty in 1946 and is headquartered in Omaha, NE.
What does Valmont Industries’s logo look like?
Valmont Industries executives and stock owners
Valmont Industries executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Kaniewski, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Mark Jaksich, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Corporate Secretary
- Mogens Bay, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Timothy Francis, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Vanessa Brown, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Catherine Paglia, Lead Independent Director
- Daniel Neary, Independent Director
- Walter Scott, Independent Director
- Clark Randt, Independent Director
- Kaj den Daas, Independent Director
- James Milliken, Independent Director
- Theodor Freye, Independent Director
- Donna Milrod, Director
- Richard Lanoha, Director
- Renee Campbell, IR Contact Officer
- Barry Ruffalo, EVP Operational Excellence
- Kenneth E Stinson, Director
- John A Kehoe, VP Info Technology and CIO
- E Robert Meaney, Sr. V.P. – International
- Mark Treinen, V.P.-Business Dev.
- John E Jones, Director
- Steven G Branscombe, VP InformationTechnology
- John G Graboski, VP Human Resources
- B. Daugherty Charitable Fou…, 10% owner
- Thomas F Madison, Director
- Robert B Daugherty, 10% owner
- Charles D Jr Peebler, Director
- Claudio Laterreur, SVP / CIO
- Walter Pasko, VP – Procurement
- Vikas Bansal, President & COO
- Brian J Desigio, VP Corporate Development
- Glen A Barton, Director
- Todd G Atkinson, Executive Vice President
- Richard Heyse, Executive Vice President
- Ann Ashford, Vice President-Corporate HR
- Stephen R Jr Lewis, Director
- P Thomas Pogge, VP – General Counsel
- Terry J Mcclain, Sr. V.P. & CFO
- B. Daugherty Revocable Trus…, 10% owner