Capital Partners Ii Lpemerg… Net Worth
Capital Lpemerg VEEV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Capital has made over 6 trades of the Veeva Systems stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Capital sold 1,500,000 units of VEEV stock worth $39,255,000 on 16 June 2015.
The largest trade Capital’s ever made was selling 5,550,000 units of Veeva Systems stock on 31 March 2014 worth over $140,748,000. On average, Capital trades about 1,231,818 units every 55 days since 2013.
You can see the complete history of Capital Lpemerg stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Insider trading at Veeva Systems
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Veeva Systems have traded over $1,687,484,451 worth of Veeva Systems stock. The most active insider traders include Gordon Ritter, Capital Partners Ii Lpemerg…, and Kevin Spain. On average, Veeva Systems executives and independent directors trade stock every 3 days with the average trade being worth of $12,613,118. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Faddis on 28 October 2019, trading 1,166 units of VEEV stock currently worth $171,670.
What does Veeva Systems do?
Veeva Systems, Inc. engages in the provision of industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions for the life sciences industry. Its solutions enable pharmaceutical and other life sciences companies to realize the benefits of modern cloud-based architectures and mobile applications for their most critical business functions, without compromising industry-specific functionality or regulatory compliance. The firm’s customer relationship management solutions enable its customers to increase the productivity and compliance of their sales and marketing functions. Its regulated content management and collaboration solutions enable its customers to more efficiently manage a regulated, content-centric processes across the enterprise. The company’s customer master solution enables customers to more effectively manage complex healthcare provider and healthcare organization data. The company was founded by Mark Armenante, Peter P. Gassner, Doug Ostler, Mitch Wallace and Matthew J. Wallach on January 12, 2007 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA.
What does Veeva Systems’s logo look like?
Complete history of Capital Lpemerg stock trades at Box and Veeva Systems
Veeva Systems executives and stock owners
Veeva Systems executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Peter Gassner, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jonathan Faddis, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Frederic Lequient, Senior Vice President – Global Customer Services
- E. Nitsa Zuppas, Chief Marketing Officer
- Alan Mateo, Executive Vice President of Global Sales
- Gordon Ritter, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ronald Codd, Independent Director
- Timothy Cabral, Chief Financial Officer
- Paul Chamberlain, Independent Director
- Timothy Barabe, Independent Director
- Paul Sekhri, Independent Director
- Mark Carges, Independent Director
- Rick Lund, Investor Relations Director
- Michele O’Connor, Principal Accounting Officer
- Thomas D. Schwenger, President and COO
- Mary Lynne Hedley, Director
- Matthew J Wallach, President
- Frank Defesche, SVP, Global Customer Services
- Mark Armenante, Director
- Young A Sohn, Director
- Capital Partners Ii Lpemerg…,
- Kevin Spain, Director
- Jenna Mitchell, 10% owner
- Maja Kristin, 10% owner
- James Burr Ramsey, 10% owner
- Craig Ramsey, 10% owner