Bruce A Smith Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Bruce A Smith is at least $279 Thousand dollars as of 20 May 2011. Bruce Smith owns over 5,000 units of Noble stock worth over $278,641 and over the last 16 years Bruce sold NBL stock worth over $0.
Bruce Smith NBL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Bruce has made over 1 trades of the Noble stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Bruce bought 5,000 units of NBL stock worth $201,750 on 20 May 2011.
The largest trade Bruce’s ever made was buying 5,000 units of Noble stock on 20 May 2011 worth over $201,750. On average, Bruce trades about 104 units every 0 days since 2004. As of 20 May 2011 Bruce still owns at least 13,422 units of Noble stock.
You can see the complete history of Bruce Smith stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Bruce Smith’s mailing address?
Bruce’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 GLENBOROUGH DRIVE, SUITE 100, HOUSTON, TX, 77067.
Insider trading at Noble
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Noble have traded over $33,387,737 worth of Noble stock and bought 61,456 units worth $1,727,266 . The most active insider traders include Charles D Davidson, Thomas J Edelman, and Susan M Cunningham. On average, Noble executives and independent directors trade stock every 38 days with the average trade being worth of $446,905. The most recent stock trade was executed by James E Craddock on 5 March 2019, trading 9,000 units of NBL stock currently worth $212,580.
What does Noble do?
Noble Energy, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration and development of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following geographical segments: United States, Eastern Mediterranean, West Africa, Other International and Midstream. The United States segment consists of U.S. onshore and Gulf of Mexico. The Eastern Mediterranean segment includes Israel and Cyprus. The West Africa segment comprises of Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, and Gabon. The Other International segment is composed of Newfoundland, Suriname, and other new ventures. The Midstream segment owns, operates, develops, and acquires domestic midstream infrastructure assets with current focus areas being the DJ and Delaware Basins. The company was founded by Llyod Noble in 1932 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does Noble’s logo look like?
Complete history of Bruce Smith stock trades at Gevo, LyondellBasell Industries NV, and Noble
Noble executives and stock owners
Noble executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Stover, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Brent Smolik, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Kenneth Fisher, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- John Elliott, Senior Vice President, Eastern Mediterranean
- Rachel Clingman, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Michael Cawley, Lead Independent Director
- William Van Kleef, Independent Director
- Scott Urban, Independent Director
- James Craddock, Independent Director
- Molly Williamson, Independent Director
- Thomas Edelman, Independent Director
- Edward Cox, Independent Director
- Barbara Duganier, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Berenson, Independent Director
- Holli Ladhani, Director
- Brad Whitmarsh, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Thomas Walker, Senior Vice President – U.S. Onshore
- John Lewis, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development
- Terry Gerhart, Senior Vice President, Midstream
- Andrea Robison, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Administrative
- J. Keith Elliott, Sr. VP Eastern Mediterranean
- Chris Tong, Sr. VP & CFO
- Bruce A Smith, Director
- Charles J. Rimer, Sr. VP Global Operations Svcs
- Arnold J Johnson, V.P. Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Eric P Grubman,
- Susan M Cunningham, SR VP Exploration
- Dustin A. Hatley, Chief Accounting Officer
- Gary W. Willingham, Sr. VP Onshore US
- Michael W. Putnam, VP
- Kirby L Hedrick, SR VP Secretary & Gen. Counsel
- Holli Nichols, Director
- Charles D Davidson, Chairman, President & CEO
- Frederick Brian Bruning, Chief Accounting Officer
- Christian S Kendall, Sr. VP Global Operations Svcs
- Ted D Brown, Sr. VP Northern Region
- Rodney D. Cook, Sr. VP International
- Robert K Burleson, VP Admin. Svcs, & Pres. NEMI
- Alan R Bullington, VP & General Mgr. Internationa
- William A Jr Poillion, Sr VP Production
- Kenneth P Wiley, VP Information Systems
- Albert D Hoppe, SR VP Secretary & Gen. Counsel
- James L Mcelvany, Sr. VP CFO & Treasurer
- Ted A Price, VP General Manager Onshore
- Richard A Jr Peneguy, VP General Mgr Offshore
- Christine M Michel, SVP, HR & Administration
- Dale P Jones, Director
- Rebecca Ann Mcdonald, Director
- James C Day, Director