Brian G Robins Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Brian G Robins is at least $25.4 Million dollars as of 19 May 2011. Brian Robins owns over 9,887 units of VeriSign stock worth over $25,054,763 and over the last 11 years Brian sold VRSN stock worth over $368,785.
Brian Robins VRSN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Brian has made over 2 trades of the VeriSign stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Brian sold 9,887 units of VRSN stock worth $368,785 on 19 May 2011.
The largest trade Brian’s ever made was exercising 32,000 units of VeriSign stock on 18 May 2011 worth over $757,120. On average, Brian trades about 1,269 units every 0 days since 2008. As of 19 May 2011 Brian still owns at least 132,250 units of VeriSign stock.
You can see the complete history of Brian Robins stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Brian Robins’s mailing address?
Brian’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 487 EAST MIDDLEFIELD ROAD, , MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA, 94043.
Insider trading at VeriSign
Over the last 17 years, insiders at VeriSign have traded over $24,596,371 worth of VeriSign stock and bought 1,000 units worth $64,190 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, Scott Kriens, and Mark D Mclaughlin. On average, VeriSign executives and independent directors trade stock every 40 days with the average trade being worth of $1,636,779. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy Tomlinson on 29 October 2019, trading 295 units of VRSN stock currently worth $56,218.
What does VeriSign do?
VeriSign, Inc. provides domain name registry services and Internet infrastructure, which enables Internet navigation for many of the world’s most recognized domain names. It enables the security, stability, and resiliency of key Internet infrastructure and services, including providing root zone maintainer services, operating two of the 13 global Internet root servers, and providing registration services and authoritative resolution for the .com and .net top-level domains, which support the majority of global e-commerce. The company was founded by D. James Bidzos on April 12, 1995 and is headquartered in Reston, VA.
What does VeriSign’s logo look like?
Complete history of Brian Robins stock trades at VeriSign
VeriSign executives and stock owners
VeriSign executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- D. Bidzos, Executive Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Todd Strubbe, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- George Kilguss, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Thomas Indelicarto, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Timothy Tomlinson, Independent Director
- Louis Simpson, Lead Independent Director
- Roger Moore, Independent Director
- Kathleen Cote, Independent Director
- Jamie Gorelick, Independent Director
- Thomas Frist, Independent Director
- Yehuda Ari Buchalter, Director
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- William L Chenevich, Director
- Greg Reyes, Director
- Mark D Mclaughlin, Senior Vice President
- Edward A Mueller, Director
- Christine Brennan, SVP Global HR
- Kevin A Werner, Senior Vice President
- Russell S Lewis, EVP and GM,
- John Calys, VP, Interim CFO
- Patrick S Kane, Senior Vice President
- Richard H Goshorn, SVP, GC and Secretary
- Brian G Robins, Acting Chief Financial Officer
- Anne Marie Law, Senior Vice President
- William A Jr Roper, Director
- John Donovan, Executive Vice President
- Grant L Clark, SVP and CAO
- Scott Kriens, Director
- John D Roach, Director
- Robert J Korzeniewski, Executive Vice President,
- Aristotle N Balogh, Senior Vice President,
- Albert E Clement, SVP and CFO
- Len J Lauer, Director
- Dana L Evan, EVP and CFO
- Vernon Irvin, EVP and GM,
- Rod Mccowan, Senior Vice President
- Stratton D Sclavos, Chairman, President & CEO
- Michelle Guthrie, Director
- Judy Lin, EVP and GM,
- Kevin R Compton, Director
- William P Fasig, Senior Vice President,
- Quentin P Gallivan, Executive Vice President,
- Benjamin Golub, Senior Vice President
- James M Ulam, Senior Vice President,
- W G Champion Mitchell, Executive Vice President & GM
- David J/Ca Cowan, Director