Beth Kaplan Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Beth J Kaplan is at least $34.2 Million dollars as of 6 April 2011. Ms. Kaplan owns over 169,097 units of The Howard Hughes stock worth over $31,242,210 and over the last 9 years she sold HHC stock worth over $2,705,552. In addition, she makes $214,000 as Independent Director at The Howard Hughes.
Ms. Kaplan HHC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Beth has made over 1 trades of the The Howard Hughes stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 169,097 units of HHC stock worth $2,705,552 on 6 April 2011.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 169,097 units of The Howard Hughes stock on 6 April 2011 worth over $2,705,552. On average, Beth trades about 18,789 units every 0 days since 2011. As of 6 April 2011 she still owns at least 283,783 units of The Howard Hughes stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Kaplan stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Beth Kaplan biography
Beth J. Kaplan is Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Kaplan is the managing member of Axcel Partners, LLC, a venture capital firm investing in early stage and growth companies founded and led by women. Since January 2017, Ms. Kaplan has served as a director and a member of the Audit and Finance Committees of Meredith Corporation, a publicly traded company. Ms. Kaplan also serves as the Chairman of the Board of Framebridge, an early stage disrupter in the home design space, and as a member of the Wharton Board of Overseers. Ms. Kaplan served as President and COO at Rent the Runway from 2013 to 2015, and continues to serve on its board. She also served as President and Chief Merchandising and Marketing Officer from 2008 to 2011, and as a director, of General Nutrition Centers, Inc. (“GNC”), where she played an integral role in the company’s 2011 initial public offering. Prior to GNC, Ms. Kaplan served as Executive Vice President and General Manager at Bath & Body Works; Executive Vice President of Marketing and Merchandising at Rite Aid Drugstores; and President and General Manager of the U.S. Cosmetics and Fragrance division at Procter & Gamble.
What is the salary of Beth Kaplan?
As the Independent Director of The Howard Hughes, the total compensation of Beth Kaplan at The Howard Hughes is $214,000. There are 12 executives at The Howard Hughes getting paid more, with Paul Layne having the highest compensation of $5,821,130.
How old is Beth Kaplan?
Beth Kaplan is 61, she’s been the Independent Director of The Howard Hughes since 2017. There are 6 older and 10 younger executives at The Howard Hughes. The oldest executive at The Howard Hughes Corp. is Allen Model, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Beth Kaplan’s mailing address?
Beth’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE GALLERIA TOWER, 13355 NOEL ROAD, 22ND FLOOR, DALLAS, TX, 75240.
Insider trading at The Howard Hughes
Over the last 9 years, insiders at The Howard Hughes have traded over $482,493,253 worth of The Howard Hughes stock and bought 1,296,539 units worth $144,537,102 . The most active insider traders include Square Capital Management, …, Square Capital Management, …, and David Weinreb. On average, The Howard Hughes executives and independent directors trade stock every 67 days with the average trade being worth of $20,477,555. The most recent stock trade was executed by Kevin Orrock on 3 January 2019, trading 771 units of HHC stock currently worth $73,939.
What does The Howard Hughes do?
The Howard Hughes Corp. engages in the development of master planned communities (MPC) and mixed-used properties. It operates through the following segments: Operating Assets, Master Planned Communities and Strategic Developments. The Master Planned Communities segment consists of the development and sale of residential and commercial land, primarily in large-scale projects. The Operating Assets segment consists of properties, investments and other assets, such as retail, office, multi-family and hospitality properties. The Strategic Developments segment comprises of other real estate assets in the form of entitled and unentitled land & residential condominium developments. The company was founded on November 9, 2010 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does The Howard Hughes’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Kaplan stock trades at GNC, The Howard Hughes, and Meredith
The Howard Hughes executives and stock owners
The Howard Hughes executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Paul Layne, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Simon Treacy, President, Hawaii
- Reuben Davidsohn, Chief Administrative Officer
- David O’Reilly, Chief Financial Officer
- Peter Riley, Senior Executive Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel
- Saul Scherl, President, New York Tri-State Region
- Steven Shepsman, Independent Director
- R. Scot Sellers, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Furber, Independent Director
- Adam Flatto, Independent Director
- Mary Tighe, Independent Director
- Allen Model, Independent Director
- Beth Kaplan, Independent Director
- William Ackman, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Sarah Vasquez, Executive Vice President of Management and Operations
- Michael Slosser, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Hospitality
- Kevin Orrock, President, Summerlin
- Greg Fitchitt, President, Columbia
- William A Pershing Square C…,
- Asset Management Holdings L…, Director
- David Douglas Arthur, Director
- Retail Split Lp Brookfield …,
- Retail Holdings Llc Brookfield, 10% owner
- Retail Holdings Llc Brookfi…,
- Asset Management Inc.Brookf…,
- Andrew C Richardson, Chief Financial Officer
- Keith Christopher Laird, EVP, Leasing
- Nicholas Vanderboom, SVP, Development
- David Weinreb, Chief Executive Officer
- Burton M Tansky, Director
- Grant Herlitz, President
- Brent Habeck, EVP, Strategic Leasing
- Christopher John Curry, Senior EVP, Development
- Retail Holdings Iv D Llc Br…, 10% owner
- Retail Holdings Iv B Llc Br…, 10% owner
- Retail Holdings Ii Llc Broo…, 10% owner
- John L Simon,
- Asset Management Inc.Partne…,
- Investment Corp Stable Inve…,
- Retail Holdings Iii Llc Bro…, 10% owner
- Retail Holdings Iv A Llc Br…, 10% owner
- Retail Holdings Hhc Llc Bro…, 10% owner
- Retail Holdings V Lp Brookf…, 10% owner
- Gary A Krow, Director
- Square Capital Management, …,
- Fund Board Of Guardians Future, 10% owner
- Retail Holdings Iv C Llc Br…, 10% owner
- William A Ackman, Director