Bennett Goodman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Bennett J Goodman is at least $45.3 Million dollars as of 30 April 2019. Mr. Goodman owns over 115,000 units of The Blackstone stock worth over $7,156,350 and over the last 5 years he sold BX stock worth over $38,191,002. In addition, he makes $0 as Co-Founder of GSO Capital Partners and Director of the General Partner at The Blackstone.
Mr. Goodman BX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Bennett has made over 4 trades of the The Blackstone stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 135,000 units of BX stock worth $5,368,950 on 3 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 635,075 units of The Blackstone stock on 8 February 2017 worth over $19,217,370. On average, Bennett trades about 175,427 units every 167 days since 2015. As of 30 April 2019 he still owns at least 135,000 units of The Blackstone stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Goodman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Bennett Goodman biography
Bennett J. Goodman is a Co-Founder of GSO Capital Partners, Director of the General Partner of the Company. Mr. Goodman was elected to the board of directors of our general partner effective February 24, 2015. He also sits on the firm’s Management Committee. Since joining Blackstone in 2008, Mr. Goodman has focused on the management of GSO, which is Blackstone’s credit investment platform with assets under management in various direct lending strategies, leveraged loan vehicles and distressed investment funds. Before co-founding GSO in 2005, Mr. Goodman was the Managing Partner of the Alternative Capital Division of Credit Suisse. Mr. Goodman joined Credit Suisse in November 2000 when it acquired DLJ where he was Global Head of Leveraged Finance. Mr. Goodman joined DLJ in February of 1988 as the founder of the High Yield Capital Markets Group. Prior to joining DLJ, Mr. Goodman worked in the high yield business at Drexel Burnham Lambert from 1984 to 1988. Mr. Goodman is currently on the board of directors of Lincoln Center and the Central Park Conservancy. Mr. Goodman received Institutional Investor’s 2012 Money Manager of The Year Award and the 2004 Lifetime Achievement Award from Euromoney Magazine for his career achievements in the global capital markets. He graduated from Lafayette College and the Harvard Business School.
How old is Bennett Goodman?
Bennett Goodman is 61, he’s been the Co-Founder of GSO Capital Partners and Director of the General Partner of The Blackstone since 2015. There are 8 older and 5 younger executives at The Blackstone. The oldest executive at The Blackstone Group, Inc. is Brian Mulroney, 80, who is the Independent Director of the General Partner.
What’s Bennett Goodman’s mailing address?
Bennett’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O THE BLACKSTONE GROUP, 345 PARK AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10154.
Insider trading at The Blackstone
Over the last 12 years, insiders at The Blackstone have traded over $658,545,456 worth of The Blackstone stock and bought 863,500 units worth $25,764,710 . The most active insider traders include James Breyer, Hamilton E James, and International Group Incaig …. On average, The Blackstone executives and independent directors trade stock every 77 days with the average trade being worth of $29,839,284. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joan Solotar on 13 September 2019, trading 25,000 units of BX stock currently worth $1,345,750.
What does The Blackstone do?
The Blackstone Group, Inc. engages in the provision of investment and fund management services. It operates through the following segments: Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund Solutions, and Credit. The Private Equity segment consists of flagship corporate private equity funds, Blackstone Capital Partners funds, sector-focused corporate private equity funds, including energy-focused funds, Blackstone Energy Partners funds, and core private equity fund, Blackstone Core Equity Partners. The Real Estate segment includes management of core real estate fund and non-exchange traded restate investment trusts. The Hedge Fund Solutions segment comprises of Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, which manages hedge funds and includes Indian-focused and Asian-focused closed-end mutual funds. The Credit segment includes GSO Capital Partners LP, which manages credit-oriented funds. The company was founded by Stephen Allen Schwarzman in 1985 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does The Blackstone’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Goodman stock trades at The Blackstone
The Blackstone executives and stock owners
The Blackstone executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Schwarzman, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Founder; Chairman of the General Partner
- Hamilton James, Executive Vice Chairman, Director of the General Partner
- Jonathan Gray, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director of the General Partner
- Michael Chae, Chief Financial Officer of the General Partner
- John Finley, Chief Legal Officer of the General Partner
- Joan Solotar, Senior Managing Director – Head of Private Wealth Solutions and External Relations of the General Partner
- William Parrett, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Jay Light, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Brian Mulroney, Independent Director of the General Partner
- James Breyer, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Rochelle Lazarus, Independent Director of the General Partner
- John Hood, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Kelly Ayotte, Director of the General Partner
- Bennett Goodman, Co-Founder of GSO Capital Partners, Director of the General Partner
- Tanya Barnes, Managing Director
- Christopher Striano, Principal Accounting Officer of the General Partner
- Peter T Grauer, Director
- Kathleen Skero, Principal Accounting Officer
- J Tomilson Hill, Vice Chairman
- Richard Hampton Jenrette, Director
- Dennis J Walsh, Principal Accounting Officer
- Sylvia F Moss, Senior Managing Director-Admin
- Laurence A Tosi, Chief Financial Officer
- International Group Incaig …,
- Nathaniel Charles Jacob G.B…, Director