Arthur Anton Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Arthur F Anton is at least $49.3 Million dollars as of 31 October 2019. Mr. Anton owns over 10,000 units of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock worth over $49,034,363 and over the last 14 years he sold SHW stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $281,797 as Independent Director at The Sherwin-Williams Co.
Mr. Anton SHW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Arthur has made over 10 trades of the The Sherwin-Williams Co stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 10,000 units of SHW stock worth $68,200 on 31 October 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 25,000 units of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock on 2 May 2019 worth over $225,250. On average, Arthur trades about 2,314 units every 115 days since 2006. As of 31 October 2019 he still owns at least 86,982 units of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Anton stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Arthur Anton biography
Arthur F. (Art) Anton is an Independent Director of The Sherwin-Williams Co. He has served as Chief Executive Officer of Swagelok Company (manufacturer and provider of fluid system products and services) since January 2004 and Chairman of Swagelok since October 2017. Mr. Anton served as President of Swagelok from January 2001 to October 2017, Chief Operating Officer of Swagelok from January 2001 to January 2004, Executive Vice President of Swagelok from July 2000 to January 2001, and Chief Financial Officer of Swagelok from August 1998 to July 2000. Mr. Anton is also a director of Olympic Steel, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZEUS) and is Vice Chairman and a director of University Hospitals Health System, Inc. Mr. Anton is a former director of Forest City Realty Trust, Inc. Mr. Anton brings significant domestic and international manufacturing and distribution experience to the Board. In addition, as a former partner of Ernst & Young LLP and the former Chief Financial Officer of Swagelok, Mr. Anton has financial expertise and extensive financial experience in a manufacturing and distribution setting that provide him with a unique perspective on Sherwin-Williams’ business and operations.
What is the salary of Arthur Anton?
As the Independent Director of The Sherwin-Williams Co, the total compensation of Arthur Anton at The Sherwin-Williams Co is $281,797. There are 8 executives at The Sherwin-Williams Co getting paid more, with John Morikis having the highest compensation of $13,213,700.
How old is Arthur Anton?
Arthur Anton is 61, he’s been the Independent Director of The Sherwin-Williams Co since 2006. There are 5 older and 14 younger executives at The Sherwin-Williams Co. The oldest executive at The Sherwin-Williams Co. is David Hodnik, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Arthur Anton’s mailing address?
Arthur’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O DIEBOLD NIXDORF, INCORPORATED, 5995 MAYFAIR ROAD, NORTH CANTON, OH, 44720.
Insider trading at The Sherwin-Williams Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Sherwin-Williams Co have traded over $150,763,402 worth of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock and bought 22,075 units worth $1,669,530 . The most active insider traders include Christopher M Connor, Richard J Kramer, and Michael H Thaman. On average, The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 14 days with the average trade being worth of $11,882,317. The most recent stock trade was executed by John G Morikis on 30 October 2019, trading 370 units of SHW stock currently worth $99,944.
What does The Sherwin-Williams Co do?
The Sherwin-Williams Co. engages in the manufacture and trade of paint and coatings. It operates through the following segments: America Group, Consumer Brands Group, and Performance Coating Group. The America Group segment manages the exclusive outlets for Sherwin-Williams branded paints, stains, supplies, equipment, and floor covering. The Consumer Brands Group segment sells portfolios of branded and private-label products through retailers in North America and in parts of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and China, and also operates global supply chain for paint and coatings. The Performance Coating Group segment offers coatings and finishes, and sells in industrial wood, protective and marine, coil, packaging, and automotive markets. The company was founded by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in 1866 and is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.
What does The Sherwin-Williams Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Anton stock trades at Olympic Steel, Diebold Nixdorf, and The Sherwin-Williams Co
The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and stock owners
The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Morikis, Chairman of the Board
- Allen Mistysyn, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President – Finance
- Aaron Erter, President – Performance Coatings Group
- David Sewell, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Peter Ippolito, President of The Americas Group
- Joel Baxter, President and General Manager – Global Supply Chain Division and Consumer Group
- Catherine Kilbane, Senior Vice President – Legal Integration
- Steven Wunning, Lead Director
- Arthur Anton, Independent Director
- Christine Poon, Independent Director
- Michael Thaman, Independent Director
- Susan Kropf, Independent Director
- Matthew Thornton, Independent Director
- Richard Kramer, Independent Director
- David Hodnik, Independent Director
- Jeff Fettig, Director
- Kerrii Anderson, Director
- Robert Wells, Senior Vice President – Corporate Communications and Public Affairs
- Thomas Gilligan, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Jane Cronin, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Mary Garceau, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Robert Lynch, President – Consumer Brands Group
- James R Jaye, SVP – IR & Corp. Comm.
- Thomas G Kadien, Director
- Robert J Davisson, President, Paint Stores Group
- John M Stropki, Director
- Christopher M Connor, Chairman and CEO
- Sean P Hennessy, Sr. VP-Finance & CFO
- Aaron Malachi Iii Mixon, Director
- Timothy A Knight, Group President, Global Group
- John L Ault, VP-Corporate Controller
- Duane E Collins, Director
- Curtis E Moll, Director
- Conway G Ivy, Sr. VP-Corp. Plan. Dev.
- John G Breen, Director
- Joseph Scaminace, President and COO
- Thomas W Seitz, Pres. & GM-Consumer
- Thomas E Hopkins, Sr. VP-Human Resources
- James C Boland, Director
- Gary E Mccullough, Director
- Richard K Smucker, Director
- Steven J Oberfeld, President, Paint Stores Group
- Alexander Zalesky, Pres. and GM-International
- Louis E Stellato, VP, General Counsel & Secy
- Ronald P Nandor, Pres. and GM-Automotive Div.
- George E Heath, President, Global Finishes Grp
- Blair P La Cour, Pres & Gen Mgr-Automotive Div
- Robert W Mahoney, Director
- Daniel E Evans, Director