Anne-Marie Law Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Anne Marie Law is at least $8.69 Million dollars as of 8 June 2018. Ms. Law owns over 1,862 units of Alexion Pharmaceuticals stock worth over $3,177,066 and over the last 12 years she sold ALXN stock worth over $220,703. In addition, she makes $5,296,490 as Chief Patient and Employee Experience Officer and Executive Vice President at Alexion Pharmaceuticals.
Ms. Law ALXN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Anne has made over 1 trades of the Alexion Pharmaceuticals stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 1,862 units of ALXN stock worth $220,703 on 8 June 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 1,862 units of Alexion Pharmaceuticals stock on 8 June 2018 worth over $220,703. On average, Anne trades about 124 units every 0 days since 2007. As of 8 June 2018 she still owns at least 29,450 units of Alexion Pharmaceuticals stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Law stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Anne-Marie Law biography
Anne-Marie Law is Chief Human Resource Officer, Vice President of Company. She is responsible for Human Resources on a global basis, with the goal of continuing to build the organization capabilities to advance Alexion’s strategy. Ms. Law brings more than 25 years of experience at global corporations to the organization. Prior to joining Alexion in June 2017, she served as Chief Human Resources Officer at Hyatt Hotels Corporation from October 2016 to May 2017, where she was responsible for building the strategy to support the company’s 100,000 employees worldwide, and designing talent systems to create world class leadership and customer connectivity capabilities. She previously served as Executive Vice President and Head of Human Resources for Baxalta Incorporated from April 2009 to December 2014, and held various senior human resources positions at McKesson Corporation, including the Specialty Health Division, VeriSign, and Xilinx, Inc. Ms. Law is a graduate of Leicester University with a degree in Art History in the United Kingdom and the National College of Ireland, Dublin.
What is the salary of Anne Law?
As the Chief Patient and Employee Experience Officer and Executive Vice President of Alexion Pharmaceuticals, the total compensation of Anne Law at Alexion Pharmaceuticals is $5,296,490. There are 2 executives at Alexion Pharmaceuticals getting paid more, with Ludwig Hantson having the highest compensation of $16,490,200.
How old is Anne Law?
Anne Law is 51, she’s been the Chief Patient and Employee Experience Officer and Executive Vice President of Alexion Pharmaceuticals since 2019. There are 12 older and 3 younger executives at Alexion Pharmaceuticals. The oldest executive at Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is Paul Friedman, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Anne Law’s mailing address?
Anne’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O HYATT HOTELS CORPORATION, 71 SOUTH WACKER DRIVE, 12TH FLOOR, CHICAGO, IL, 60606.
Insider trading at Alexion Pharmaceuticals
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Alexion Pharmaceuticals have traded over $450,769,504 worth of Alexion Pharmaceuticals stock and bought 2,076,434 units worth $238,390,705 . The most active insider traders include Bros. Advisors Lp667, L.P.B…, Leonard Bell, and Paul A Friedman. On average, Alexion Pharmaceuticals executives and independent directors trade stock every 8 days with the average trade being worth of $1,950,476. The most recent stock trade was executed by Indrani Lall Franchini on 1 July 2019, trading 4,500 units of ALXN stock currently worth $597,510.
What does Alexion Pharmaceuticals do?
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on serving patients with devastating and ultra-rare disorders through the development and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products. Its products include ultomiris, soliris, strensiq and kanuma. The company was founded by Joseph A. Madri, David W. Keiser, Stephen P. Squinto and Leonard Bell in January 1992 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
What does Alexion Pharmaceuticals’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Law stock trades at Alexion Pharmaceuticals, VeriSign, and Hyatt Hotels
Alexion Pharmaceuticals executives and stock owners
Alexion Pharmaceuticals executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Ludwig Hantson, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Paul Clancy, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Anne-Marie Law, Chief Patient and Employee Experience Officer, Executive Vice President
- Brian Goff, Chief Commercial Officer, Executive Vice President
- John Orloff, Executive Vice President, Head of Research and Development
- Judith Reinsdorf, Independent Director
- Deborah Dunsire, Independent Director
- Christopher Coughlin, Independent Director
- David Brennan, Independent Chairman of the Board
- John Mollen, Independent Director
- Felix Baker, Independent Director
- Andreas Rummelt, Independent Director
- Francois Nader, Independent Director
- Paul Friedman, Independent Director
- Ellen Chiniara, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Indrani Franchini, Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Alvin S Parven, Director
- Julie O’neill, EVP. Global Operations
- Edward Miller, SVP, Chief Compliance Officer
- Ann M Veneman, Director
- M Michele Burns, Director
- David J Anderson, EVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Clare Carmichael, SVP, Chief HR Officer
- Carsten Thiel, SVP, EMEA & Asia Pacific
- Leonard Bell, Chief Executive Officer
- Heidi L Wagner, SVP, Global Government Affairs
- R Douglas Norby, Director
- Martin Mackay, EVP & Global Head of R&D
- John B Moriarty, SVP & General Counsel
- Daniel Bazarko, SVP, Controller, CAO
- Aradhana Sarin, Chief Strategy & Business Off
- Bros. Advisors Lp667, L.P.B…,
- Felixbaker Julian Baker Bro…,
- Max Link, Director
- Patrice Coissac, GM/President-ALXN Europe SAS
- William R Keller, Director
- Larry Mathis, Director
- David Hallal, Sr. VP Comm. Ops, Americas
- Stephen P Squinto, Executive VP
- Dominique Monnet, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Thomas I H Dubin, Vice Pres. & General Counsel
- Frank J Wright, SVP, President Alxn Pharm Intl
- Vikas Sinha, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Saqib Islam, SVP, Chief Strat & Port. Off.
- Joseph A Madri, Director
- David W Keiser, President, Chief Operating Off
- Nancy Motola, VP Regulatory & Quality
- Katherine S Bowdish, Senior Vice President
- Barry P Luke, Vice Pres., Finance & Admin.
- Christopher F Mojcik, VP Clinical Development
- Scott A Rollins, Senior Vice President
- Carsten Boess, Vice President & CFO
- Jerry T Jackson, Director
- Ruedi E Waeger, Director