Andreas Meier Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Andreas Meier is at least $1.43 Million dollars as of 9 May 2017. Mr. Meier owns over 7,302 units of KEMET stock worth over $1,432,537 and over the last 3 years he sold KEM stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $0 as Senior Vice President and Film and Electrolytic Business Group at KEMET.
Mr. Meier KEM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Andreas has made over 3 trades of the KEMET stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 7,302 units of KEM stock worth $169,845 on 9 May 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 7,302 units of KEMET stock on 9 May 2017 worth over $169,845. On average, Andreas trades about 2,576 units every 18 days since 2017. As of 9 May 2017 he still owns at least 61,588 units of KEMET stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Meier stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Andreas Meier biography
Andreas Meier is the Senior Vice President, Film and Electrolytic Business Group Kemet Corporation. Mr. Meier joined KEMET in January 1998 and has held several positions of increasing responsibility in the Sales and Product Management areas. Mr. Meier was named Vice President-Product Management, Film and Electrolytics in January, 2010 and Vice President, Sales-EMEA in December, 2012 prior to his appointment to his current position. Mr. Meier holds a degree in Electronic Engineering from the University of Paderborn in Germany.
How old is Andreas Meier?
Andreas Meier is 51, he’s been the Senior Vice President and Film and Electrolytic Business Group of KEMET since 2016. There are 18 older and 2 younger executives at KEMET. The oldest executive at KEMET Corp. is E. Erwin Maddrey, 78, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Andreas Meier’s mailing address?
Andreas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2835 KEMET WAY, , SIMPSONVILLE, SC, 29681.
Insider trading at KEMET
Over the last 16 years, insiders at KEMET have traded over $22,420,711 worth of KEMET stock and bought 814,334 units worth $1,816,017 . The most active insider traders include William M Jr Lowe, Per Olof Loof, and Joseph D Swann. On average, KEMET executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $396,699. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shignori Oyama on 15 August 2019, trading 22,500 units of KEM stock currently worth $398,475.
What does KEMET do?
KEMET Corp. engages in the manufacture of passive electronic components. It operates through the following segments: Solid Capacitors; Film and Electrolytic; and Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators. The Solid Capacitors segment produces tantalum, aluminum, polymer, and ceramic capacitors. The Film and Electrolytic segment includes the production of film, paper, and wet aluminum electrolytic capacitors. The Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators segment comprises the electro-magnetic compatible materials and devices, piezo materials and actuators, and various types of sensors. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
What does KEMET’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Meier stock trades at KEMET
KEMET executives and stock owners
KEMET executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lowe, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Shigenori Oyama, Executive Vice President, Magnetics, Sensors, and Actuators
- Gregory Thompson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Claudio Lollini, Senior Vice President – Global Sales and Marketing
- Stefano Vetralla, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Charles Meeks, Executive Vice President – Solid Capacitors
- R. James Assaf, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Philip Lessner, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Frank Brandenberg, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Paul, Independent Director
- E. Erwin Maddrey, Independent Director
- Gurminder Bedi, Independent Director
- Wilfried Backes, Independent Director
- Jacob Kotzubei, Independent Director
- Yasuko Matsumoto, Independent Director
- Karen Rogge, Independent Director
- Michael Raynor, Vice President & Corporate Controller
- Richard Vatinelle, Vice President, Treasurer
- Robert Willoughby, Senior Vice President, Solid Capacitors-Ceramics
- Andreas Meier, Senior Vice President, Film and Electrolytic Business Group
- Susan Barkal, Senior Vice President Quality, Chief Compliance Officer and Chief of Staff
- Joseph Vincent Borruso, Director
- Per Olof Loof, Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph D Swann, Director
- Equity, Llc Platinum Equity…,
- Daniel La Morte, Chief Information Officer
- Robert Roger Arguelles, Sr VP, Operational Excellence
- Daniel F. Persico, Vice President, Strategic
- Larry C Mcadams, Vice President, Human Resource
- Shignori Oyama, Executive VP–MSA BG
- Equity, Llck Holdings, Llc …,
- James P Mcclintock, Vice President, Global Manufac
- Ravi G Sastry, Vice President, Marketing
- Inccitigroup Holdings Cocit…,
- J Kelly Vogt, Vice President, Sales Worldwid
- Jeffrey A Graves, CEO & President
- Kirk D. Shockley, Vice President, Film
- William E Bachrach, Vice President, Business Devel
- David Gable, Chief Financial Officer
- D Ray Cash, Chief Financial Officer
- Maureen E Grzelakowski, Director
- Brian Wesley Burch, VP, Chief Information Officer
- John Carl Powers, Sr VP, Global Supply Chain
- Richard M Vosburgh, SVP and CHRO
- John Jason Drabik, SVP-Global Sales
- Marc Kotelon, Senior VP-Global Sales
- Conrado Hinojosa, Senior Vice President, Tantalu